In the world of cricket, many accidents take place and give rise to a Cricket Player Die on Field. Because of the records of the cricketer, many fans still remember them. Here we are going to share the list of the cricketers who died while playing the match of cricket.
So here we discuss the cricket player die on the field
An international cricket player Wasim raja who played for the team of Pakistan was a great all-rounder of the team. He was suffering from a bowl while playing cricket because of dizziness.
He fell into the boundary line and never recover it. He was a famous cricketer and had a great fan following. In a cricket career, they have unbreakable records in the cricket team.
Here we are going to share some unbreakable records made by him in the world of cricket.
• He played 57 test matches in international cricket for his team.
• He played ODI matches in one-day international cricket for his team.
• He played 250 matches in first-class cricket he made unbreakable records and scored 11434 runs and 558 wickets.
Raman Lamba was an international cricketer player who plays for the Indian team. He was a good batsman.
• In the Indian team, he played four test matches and 32 one-day matches for the international team.
• He showed the talent in Bangladesh’s Dhaka premier league.
• He also represents the Ireland team in unofficial one-day international.
In cricket history, his death was very painful. Because of not wearing a helmet ball is directly hit on his head during fielding. The ball force is so hard that it bounces and goes into the hand of the wicketkeeper. Raman Lamba was a famous Cricket Player Die on Field.
This incident will happen on 20 February 1998 in Dhaka premier league at the Bangabandhu stadium. Without a helmet, Raman Lamba fielding was a short leg. After the ball was hitting his head he did walk off the field. In the dressing room, he fell. After the match, he was admitted to the hospital and he will survive 3 days. In the end, he was dead and left the world at the age of 38 years.
Ian Folley who played for Lancashire and Derbyshire was a first-class cricketer player. He was the left-arm spin bowler and a right-hand batsman. Ian Folley was another famous Cricket Player Die on Field.
He was batting against Cumbrian on 30 august 1993 while batting the ball is directly hit below on the eye. He was directly admitted to the hospital in bad condition. In the treatment, he got directly attack if heart attack he war died.
• He played 140 matches and took 287 wickets in first-class cricket.
• On that tour, he took 74 wickets and selected in international cricket for England and Pakistan tours.
• He was the greatest cricketer which was the form 80s.
Syed Waqar was an Indian cricketer, the son of Syed Abidi Ali who plays cricket for India. He was an attacking batsman who plays with attacking moods. On 19 April 2008, at the age of 34 years he got a heart attack on the ground.
He passed away in Fremont’s Washington hospital. While playing he was not feeling well as he asked for the runner. After a few minute incidents take place everyone is shocked. It was the famous Cricket Player Die on Field.
He loves to play cricket and he had a wish of doing something great for his team. He was a goal passionate and he becomes a great youngster of the country.
In the Indian cricket team, he lost one of the most top players in cricket who became died while playing cricket.
5.Raymond Van Schoor
He changed into Namibia’s maximum-capped cricketer, making more than two hundred appearances. Van schoor made his first charm and listing a debut for Namibia in October 2007, at the age of 17.
- As an international, he represented Namibia within the ICC intercontinental cup, the world cricket league, and the ICC global twenty20 qualifier.
- He plays with the Namibian groups that participated within the CSA provincial competitions in South Africa and the Stanbic bank 20 series in zimbabwe.
- He came 5 times for Namibia underneath-19s inside the 2008 icc underneath-19 cricket international cup.
- Van schoor captained Namibia multiple times and became named cricket Namibia’s cricketer of the year in 2012.
- He leads the team at the under-15 global match. He becomes the son of former Namibia global world wicketkeeper melt van schoor.
Van schoor collapsed at the same time as batting in a CSA provincial 50 over test fit in opposition to free state at Wanderers cricket ground on 15 November 2015 and he was admitted to hospital having suffered a stroke. He was the famous Cricket Player Die on Field. Raymond van schoor died on 20 November 2015 at the age of 25. Van schoor was another famous Cricket Player Die on Field.
6. Phillip Hughes
- Phillip Hughes was a left-gave opening batsman he played for 2 seasons with New South Wales before making his Test debut in 2009 at the age of twenty years old. He made his One Day international opener in 2013.
- He made him at some point International debut in 2013. The Australia batsman was struck on the top by a bouncer off the bowling of Sean Abbott during a Sheffield Shield match between South Australia and New South Wales last November.
- He fractured his skull and suffered massive bleeding in his brain as a result, and was operated upon during a Sydney hospital.
The operation, however, was ultimately vainly as Hughes died of his injuries a pair of days later, bringing an unfortunate end to what was bobbing up to be a promising cricketing career.
Phillip Hughes cricket death 27 November 2014 at the age 25 Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
In this article, we want to tell you about the death of the famous Cricket Player Die on Field and his About life and what cricket matches he played and how many runs his life scored in the International World Cup. But in this article, we want to tell you how the player to play cricket while playing and how he died. If you have any doubt, you can comment and tell us, and if you have is any problems, then you will share them.